Wednesday 23 April, 2008

Read it when you have time...... Really a good time pass....... ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- These are Boys ads taken from shaadi.comThese are actual ads on a matrimony site. Grammar and spellerrors have no place in a profile description as everythingis straight from the heart!Disclaimer : I am not responsible if you forget your basic grammar after reading this mail...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~- Hello To Viewers My Name is Shekhar , I am single i don'thave female,If anyone want to Marie to me u can visit to my home. I am not a goodeducation but i working all field in bangalroe.. if u likeme u welcometo my heart...when ever u want to meet pls visit my residentor send uletter.. Thanks yours Regards Shekhar ~*~(anyone needs the address?) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~i want very simple girl. from brahmin educated family fromAp stateshe is also know about RAMAYAN, GEETA BHAGABATA, and other homework(Homework?)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Wants a woman who knows me better and can adjust with meforever. shemay never create any difficulties in my life or her life by which theentire life can run smoothly. thank you(The principle of running life smoothly was never so easy!)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~she should be good looking and should have a service. she Should haveone brother and one sister. she should be educated.(ain't it unique !! 1 brother 1 sister criteria !)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I am a happy-go-lucky kind of person. Enjoys every momentsof life. Ilove to make friendship. Because friendship is a first stepof love. Iam looking for my dreamgirl who will love me more than i. Because i lovemyself a lot. If u think that is u then why to late comeon ........holdmy hand forever !!!(The dilwale dulhaniya effect)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~i am simple boy.I have lot of problem in my life because ofmy luck nowi am looking one gal she care me and love me lot lot lot(I don't know why but this is one of my favorites) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~My wife should be as 'Shivani' as in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki andas Tulsias in KSBKBT......(Ok I haven't seen these soaps but I am sure he must be demanding toomuch,ain't he?)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~i want a girl with no drinks if she wants she can wear jeans in housebut while stepping out of house she should give respect toour cast(by not wearing her jeans? Wat the hell...)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ HYE I AM A GOOD LOKING BOY,WHO HAS THE CAPABILITY TO MAKEANY BODY TOLOUGH.I BELIEVE IN GOD AND ACCORDING TO ME FRIENDS ARE THEREALMESSENGER OF GOD. THE 3 THINGS I AM LOOKING FROM AGIRL ,THEY ARE 1.THEYMUST BELIEVE IN GOD.2. THEY HAVE TO LIKE MY PROFFESION ANDTHEY SHOULDNOT GET BORED WITH ME WHEN I WILL TRY TO MAKE THEM LOUGH.(all of us are loughing{laughing})~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~whatever she may be but she should feel that she is going tobe someonebride and she must think of the future life if she is toolike this shewould be called the woman of the lamp(I am clueless, I feel so lost. Can anyone tell me what thisboy wants)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~i love my patner i marriage the patner ok i search my patner and i lovethepatner ok thik hai the patner has a graduate ok(I am again clueless but I liked the use of "ok". The personissuffering from "Ok-syndrome")~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~HI IAM VERY COOL NUATHER OK MY HOBBY IS SEE T.V AND NEWS OKI HAVE 1 CARAND 1 BONWL OK MY MOTHER ALSO GOOD OK MY FARUET WORLD IS OK(the "ok syndrome" again)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I am pran my family history my two brother two sister andFather&mothersister complity marred(somebody please explain in comments section how to get married'completely'?)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~my name is muhamad and i am unmarried. pleaes you marrige mepleaespleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes(height of desperation! J ) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iwant one girl who love me or my mother. she love me heartlyor shehavea frank she's skin colour 'normal'not a black or not a whitey.IThink the main think is heart if your heart is beautifulthen you arebeautiful.butiam not a handsome guy or not a good looking. but my Mom saythat Iam a good guy.THE CHOICE IS YOUR.bye bye.(uttama purushan)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~iam kanan. i do owo businas.one sistar.he was marred. (No comments)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I AM LITTLE FAIR INDIAN COLOUR. I DON'T HAVE ANY HABIT.(maybe the poor guy meant BAD habits) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hello i am a good charactarised man. i want to run my lifehappily.idivorced my first wife.her charactor is not good'. i expect the goodminded and clean habits girl who may be in the same caste orother casteaccepted ...( but credit cards not accepted..???)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~my colour is black,but my heart is white.i like socialservice(Zebra..???)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~i'm looking out for who lives in bombay , girl simple who trust me lotshould be roman catholic, LOVE ME ONLY.(Now that criterion is a must, isn't it?)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~to be married on jan-2006. working woman perferable(this guy has fixed the marriage date too! But he is yet tofind abride.I wish him best of luck on behalf of all of us. I am sure hewill getonesoon.)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~i would like a beautyfull girl. and i do not want her anytreasure.because girl is the maharani. (Now she is going to be a lucky girl! Any takers?)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ssc failed three times and worked with privated ltd company which notpaying salary at present.

No comments: