Thursday 21 June, 2007

A true wife’s story

Once a man lived in a village had lot of craze in money. He loved money more than his wife eventhough she was beautiful and intelligent.
Just before he died, he called his wife and said ‘you know i love my money more than anything in this world and i want to take all the money with me after my life. So you place all the money in my coffin afer i die. The wife promised him and he died a few seconds later.
In the graveyard, the wife was crying with her best friend. When the undertakers are about to close the coffin, her wife stopped them and put a cover in the coffin and let them close it.
While returning from graveyard, her friend said, ‘I thought you will place all the money in the coffin, but you didn’t do it. you are clever eventhough you cheated your husband’.
The wife got angry and said,’I am always true to my husband. I did what he asked. There was not enough place in the coffin to place all the money. So i got it altogether, put into my account and i placed a cheque for that money in his coffin. I never cheat my loving hubby!!’

No comments: